Friday, October 10, 2008

RaPtOr RoMp!



Cooper has been so excited for the Raptor Romp every since school began. The students purchase tickets in advance for pizza, drinks, candy, otter pops and the raffle drawings. The evening is full of fun events, eating dinner on the lawn with friends and families, watching each grade perform a great routine and of course the CHICKEN DANCE! After helping in the conncession booth, I take my hat off to the PTA for the wonderful job they do making this evening a success!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

What a little hottie Cooper is! You are so gonna have your hands full with him and the girls :) I am so glad that I just found your blog... um, thanks for letting me know about it j/k. Now I can finally keep up on you and what's going on down there since you never come up here. So when are we scrapbooking again? I think we are planning on coming down to Brandy's and then going to the scrapbook expo there in St. George next month, so you for sure need to come with us!